Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18Read
Listen to recordings from previous sermons on Soundcloud. Click here.
- 9:00 a.m. worship via Zoom. (Enter your email in the Subscribe to Newsletter box below to receive the meeting link.)
- 10:30 a.m. in-person worship. Masks are optional.
- Tuesday, 9-11 A.M., Parent Time.
- Wednesday, 10 A.M.-Arts and Crafts; 10:30 A.M.-Valley Inn worship; 6:00 P.M.-Youth Group.
- No yoga this week.
- Coming soon! Lenten Prayer Walks: Starting on Friday, March 17 at 6 P.M.
- Coming soon! Seeing the Divine in Nature. Starts Wednesday, April 19 at 6 P.M.
1 John 4:19 “We Love because God first loved us.”
As a reconciling congregation, Mancos United Methodist Church prayerfully strives to live in community with open hearts, open minds, and open doors. We affirm that each person is of sacred worth. We believe that all people are God’s children, created in God’s image, loved and blessed equally by Christ; so, we seek to be a fully inclusive church. We welcome and encourage full participation of all people regardless of sexual orientation, gender identification, race, gender, marital status, family structure, faith origin, economic or educational background, and physical or mental ability. While there are differences among us, we do not seek to erase them but to journey together in faithful love toward greater understanding and mutual respect.