This past week has been strange and surreal with the reality of the corona virus upon us. Empty grocery store shelves. Take out only in restaurants. Schools shut and churches closed. Social distancing and elbow bumps. Empty streets. This moment in time might forever change how we see the world and this moment might remind us of some eternal truths as well.Read
Listen to recordings from previous sermons on Soundcloud. Click here.
- 10:30 a.m. in-person worship. Please wear a mask.
- Short all church meeting after our 10:30 gathering.
- Wednesday, Art class (beading) at 10:00 A.M.
- Friday, Yoga with Silvia at 9:30 A.M.
- Jennifer and I will be going to her mom’s memorial in Nebraska next week. Dr. Jennifer Essary from the Cortez UMC will provide the message.
1 John 4:19 “We Love because God first loved us.”
As a reconciling congregation, Mancos United Methodist Church prayerfully strives to live in community with open hearts, open minds, and open doors. We affirm that each person is of sacred worth. We believe that all people are God’s children, created in God’s image, loved and blessed equally by Christ; so, we seek to be a fully inclusive church. We welcome and encourage full participation of all people regardless of sexual orientation, gender identification, race, gender, marital status, family structure, faith origin, economic or educational background, and physical or mental ability. While there are differences among us, we do not seek to erase them but to journey together in faithful love toward greater understanding and mutual respect.