What outer garments do we wear that keep us from forming relationships with the other? What outer garments do we wear that separate us? What do we wear that prevents us from seeing the image of God in our neighbor?Read
Listen to the recordings of previous sermons
Mountain Sky Annual Conference 2020 – Opening Remarks
- There are no in-person church services right now.
- Next week advent, which is time of active waiting starts. Since we will not be meeting in the church, consider making an advent altar. Find or buy 5 candles for the altar. We will light candles for hope, peace, joy, love, and Christ during the season..
- December 6, all church meeting after 10 a.m. zoom church to discuss our budget and plans for next year.
- December 11, 10 a.m. – Church conference meeting via zoom
- Waiting in Our Upper Rooms November 21, 2020
- Taking Off Our Outer Garments: Healing Our Divides November 14, 2020
- Walk the Walk November 7, 2020
- How Do We Carry Our Keys? October 31, 2020
- Eternal Hope October 24, 2020