As we welcome 2022 and our hopes for a New Year, let us make a commitment to practice forgiveness.Read
Listen to the recordings of previous sermons
Listen to more sermons on Soundcloud. Click here.
- 9 a.m. Mountain time, zoom worship
- 10:30 a.m. in-person worship. Please wear a mask.
- Tuesday, 6:30 P.M., centering prayer/meditation class.
- Wednesday, 10:30 A.M., Valley Inn worship service.
- Wednesday, 6:30 P.M., Youth group meets, meal provided. Would you like to cook a meal?
- Next Sunday, training for our children’s church during our worship service.
Dear Tandana Friends and Supporters,
The management committee for the new health center in Sal participated in a training session where they defined roles, responsibilities, and procedures to make sure they provide great oversight as the health center functions. Two ambulance drivers also received training in safe driving and maintenance of the ambulance. The ambulance will be able to bring patients to the health center, including women attending prenatal checkups as well as emergency cases, and also evacuate patients needing higher levels of care from the health center to the hospital in Bandiagara. Here are some photos from the training.
On Saturday, the residents of Sal held an inauguration ceremony and huge celebration for the new health center! Even young people from Sal who live in Bamako and even further away came back to the villages for this important event. They toured the center, gave speeches, and did performances in the morning, and then continued with a collective dance in the afternoon. Here are a few photos from the day.
We can't thank you enough for your contributions to this project. You can see how exciting the existence of this new health center is to so many people!