To live in the Spirit is to stay connected, to live in a relationship “grounded in love” and reverence.Read
Recordings from previous weeks
More recordings available on Soundcloud.
- 10:30 a.m. in-person worship. Masks are optional.
- Tuesday, 9-11 A.M., Parent time.
- Wednesday, 10 A.M.-Arts and Crafts in hall. 10:30 A.M.-Valley Inn worship.
- Wednesday, October 4 at 6 P.M, The Line Becomes a River. Read the Prologue and Book I. Please order your own book.
- Saturday, October 14, 7 A.M., Leave for one day retreat at the Peacewhisper. Mindfulness and the Holy Spirit. Should be good!
- Sunday, October 29, Baptism at Cottonwood Park. Meet in park at 10:45 A.M. Potluck after in hall. Bring your favorite food dish.
1 John 4:19 “We Love because God first loved us.”
As a reconciling congregation, Mancos United Methodist Church prayerfully strives to live in community with open hearts, open minds, and open doors. We affirm that each person is of sacred worth. We believe that all people are God’s children, created in God’s image, loved and blessed equally by Christ; so, we seek to be a fully inclusive church. We welcome and encourage full participation of all people regardless of sexual orientation, gender identification, race, gender, marital status, family structure, faith origin, economic or educational background, and physical or mental ability. While there are differences among us, we do not seek to erase them but to journey together in faithful love toward greater understanding and mutual respect.